Over 50 years of Manufacturing
Since 1957, American Reinforced Plastics has provided the Northwest with top quality fiberglass products for the plumbing industry. Unlike most manufacturers who build for obselescence, we can say with confidence that our hand-crafted bath fixtures will remain elegant and durable for many years to come. From shipping, to installation, to everyday use, ARP products and service are consistently reliable. Whether its for your own residence, or a commercial contract for 100 units, American Reinforced Plastics products improve value and help make your projects hassle-free.
For answers to further questions regarding ARP products, distributing, pricing or to request literature on any of our products please contact us at:
American Reinforced Plastics
8209 Pacific Highway East
Tacoma, WA 98422
Phone: (253) 922-5808
Fax (253) 922-2036
Visit our showroom
Our showroom is located at our plant, Pacific Highway (Old Hwy. 99) between Fife and Federal Way.
Open 8:00-5:00, Monday through Thursday. By appointment on Fridays.
- Go Northbound on I-5 past Tacoma;
- Take exit 137 "Fife/Milton";
- Stay to the left exit and go under overpass, then circling back over the freeway overpass onto 54th Ave.
- Stay in right lane;
- Turn right at the light onto Highway 99/ Pacific Hwy East;
- Follow Pacific Highway East, Northbound for 2.2 miles;
- Look for us about 600 yards past the intersection of Porter Way (Milton Public House) on the left. The plant is a green warehouse facility on an embankment, partially hidden from view.
- Go Southbound on I-5 past Federal Way.
- Take exit 142 B "Puyallup" (right hand exit);
- Take right at stoplight onto highway 18.
- Merge into left lane , and take left at second stoplight onto Pacific Highway/ Old 99.
- Follow Pacific approximately 2.2 miles south.
- Look for us on the right side of the highway, 1/4 mile south of the King/ Pierce County line. The plant is a green warehouse facility on an embankment, partially hidden from view.